Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bike to Work 2009

Bike to Work Week has been pushed back to June! This is very exciting news for us Art-Bikers who pray for sun every year so we can really get creative with our costumes. The weather will be on our side!

Bike to Work Week
June 6-12

The Art Bike Rally will be Saturday, June 6th at 11am starting at the Capitol (top of State St.)

We hope to have the biggest turnout yet and some really excellent bicycles!
Stay tuned for more announcements and get your creativity on!

3 comments:

Clare said...

Hey everyone...
My name is Clare Milliken. I am an intern at the Isthmus here in Madison, and I'm writing a preview of Bike to Work Week. I'd love to talk with one or several of you about Madison Art Bikes. We could do a quick phone interview on your schedule. It would be great to get your input, and also great press for your group!
Please feel free to contact me via email or facebook. My email is claresmilliken@gmail.com
Thank you!

Wow Gold said...

wow ! what a blog

Wow Gold said...

fantastic blog.